We are seeking Expressions of Interest from people with relevant skills and experience to join our team. We are taking EOIs both for short-term casual roles (e.g. field work) to part-time or full time roles. If you would like to submit an EOI, please send us your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and availability. All expressions of interest are kept on an internal database, and you may be contacted should a suitable position become available.
We are seeking candidates with some or all of the following skill sets;
• A relevant degree in Natural Resource Management/Environmental Services/Agriculture or similar.
• Knowledge and experience in any of the following: catchment management, water quality assessment and management, agricultural management (pastures, soils, vegetation, weed management, carbon farming), and biodiversity (including habitat restoration, species and pest management).
• Demonstrated project and budget management skills in relation to natural resource management projects.
• Skills in working with landholders, suppliers and various stakeholders to achieve improved ecosystems and land management outcomes.
• Good organisational skills including coordination and management of devolved grant funding.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to influence landholders, industry groups, Government and contractors.
• Current Driver’s License.
If you are interested in knowing more or think you have these skills and qualifications, contact us fon 0447 266 527, or email [email protected] and one of our team will get back to you.